- Register to attend the 18th World Rose Convention and the Nordic Rose Weekend
- Indicate attendance and purchase tickets for the social program
- Purchase pre and post tours
- Reserve your preferred accommodation if you would like to book the room through the official conference office. Click HERE to read hotel descriptions
- Settle payments for the conference, accommodation and social events by credit card or wire transfer
- To have a glance of the content of online registration form, please click HERE. Please note that this is not a registration form but serves as the information so you can prepare yourself before making the registration online.
Early Bird Registration: DKK 2.960 / € 396 From 15th June 2017 - 30th November 2017
Regular Registration: DKK 3.975 / € 530 From 1st December 2017 - 28th February 2018
Late Registration: DKK 4.950 / € 660 From 1st March 2018 – 31st May 2018
Super Late & Onsite Registration: DKK 6.450 / € 860 From 1st June 2018
1-Day Pass Early Bird and Regular: DKK 1.125 / € 150 From 15th June 2017 - 28th February 2018
1-Day Pass Late: DKK 1.675 / € 225 From 1st March 2018 – 31st May 2018
1-Day Pass Super Late and Onsite: DKK 2.175 / € 290 From 1st June 2018
Nordic Rose Weekend (during 28th June - 1st July): DKK 2.960 / € 396 applies for delegates attending Nordic Rose Weekend. The delegate must be a member of the rose society of one of the following countries: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway or Sweden.
Social event - Banquet & Closing Ceremony on 4 July: DKK 525 / € 70